© RenewablesGC 2023 • All Rights Reserved
This is the ONLY conference covering this burgeoning market that gets key state policymakers, critical decision makers, and leading utility executives and renewable energy players from the most dynamic states in the region — including North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Kentucky — to provide definitive updates on the issues you will need to understand in order to seize the very best opportunities across this explosive region.
This profoundly informative event will delve deeply into:
- The impacts the IRA is having on project development opportunities and pipelines, as well as financing
- How utilities across the region plan to convert their decarbonization commitments into clean energy investments and procurements
- How the lessons learned from winter storm Elliott will be applied to improve regional reliability
- The roles standalone and co-located storage will play in assuring reliability and resilience
- How well new interconnection processes and holistic transmission planning are working to ease pressures on queues
- How supply chain uncertainties and inflationary pressures are affecting power contracting, risk mitigation and project financing
- The opportunities to develop and power green hydrogen projects
- …and more!
In 2022, over 450 regulators, utility executives, renewable energy developers, financiers, and other active participants attended this extraordinarily insightful event. In 2023, we expect a significantly greater attendance. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with and learn from key decision makers, leading players, and your peers about the challenges and opportunities of renewable energy development in this increadibly active market. Please review our remarkable agenda and list of participants and reserve your place today!