© RenewablesGC 2023 • All Rights Reserved
The Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) is a gamechanger for clean energy investment: creating or increasing long-term federal incentives and funding for nearly every existing asset class — including solar, wind, energy storage, EV and battery production, EV charging infrastructure, RNG, SAF and more — while simultaneously increasing rewards for investing in diverse emerging assets vital to carbon emission reduction, such as carbon capture, clean hydrogen production, and small modular reactors. With more and more companies setting ESG goals and looking for ways to decarbonize, the markets have become super-charged, driving the need for expansion into these new technologies and growth into every aspect of the clean energy supply chain.
However, in such a target-rich environment, investors must understand the interplay between market demand, the pace of the incentive-rich domestic supply chain buildout, and the potential pitfalls in the bill’s many provisions in order to evaluate and profit from the many opportunities now available in the US energy transition.
Infocast’s inaugural Clean Energy Investment Summit will bring together experts, investors, and capital sources to assess the booming opportunities for new investments in the energy transition and provide a clear look at the potential market size and profitability for various asset classes. The meeting will feature leading investors from across the asset spectrum who will discuss their goals and strategies for prioritizing the sector’s wide range of opportunities. This remarkable event provides attendees with the inside scoop on how the interactions of government incentives and supporting supply chains will affect the shape of market development. Network with everyone you need to know to get deals done and:
- Examine the investment opportunities opened up by the IRA
- Grasp the growth potential & comparative risk assessments for various asset classes
- Understand the appetites of financing options: debt market, tax equity market, sponsor market
- Assess the financial viability of investment in new asset classes, such as carbon capture and clean hydrogen
- Provide up-to-the-minute updates on key policy decisions and legal interpretations
- Explore how environmental justice, domestic content and other factors can increase incentives
- Investigate the potential for new financial structures
- Explore how transferability might be used